World Travelblog

Travel info, diary, and travel links from all over the world..

November 24, 2008

Project Grow-A-Goatee


Before returning to Isla Mujeres, I thought it would be a great idea to grow a goatee!
Why not?
So here is a little photopost of my different "goatee styles" :p
Hope you enjoy the photos, please feel free to comment

Photo to the left: "Hulk Goatee" and right: the "Fidel look"


"The famous Goatee in a rubber band look"


Twisted Goatee"
And here is the little bugger... 3 months of growth, all cut off because me and my girlfriend do not enjoy hair in our mouths when we make out.. It`s a hard life, eh?

Challenge:
Can you grow more than me in 3 months?Almost six cm, or 2,2 inches!

And here I am, freshly shaven, happy as always! (the red mark on my neck is from my fight with the vacuum cleaner.. *cough*)


3 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe
Jaså, det er det du gjør når jeg ikke er hjemme :P
Synes du har hatt en del av de merkene på halsen tideligere.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Immigration in Australia said...

Definitely a goatee image you've been projected in that pictures. But why did you cut it? Hehe. Its great that it reached 6 inches. But I'm challenging you to do it for 10inches. :-)